Monday, September 8, 2014

NGL's OUT OF THE BOX Guest Blog Post

Felicia Williamson in Special Collections invited me to write a guest post about my Exhibit on their blog.  Well it is now up and running.

OUT OF THE BOX-Guest Post-Laurie Grawl

Love to hear if you have made it by to see the exhibit and what you think of my project.
Also, I am busy working on site these days at the Sam Houston Memorial Park Complex.  Today I worked on a Field Sketch of Margaret Houston's Ferns growing by the Woodland Home.  I plan tomorrow to paint a watercolor of them.

If you are in the area and see someone wearing a bright red-orange hat working on art, it is me, please say Hello.

My next blog post will be telling about these ferns and showing my sketches and painting.

Until Next Time.

No comments:

Post a Comment